Missions : The Fund was set up to significantly increase the access of African Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs), to finance from the financial sector.
AGF has two lines of activity, viz:
• Provision of partial financial guarantees on product and portfolio basis
• Support for capacity development of the client financial institutions to help them improve their SME financing capabilities.
Service Offerings : • Portofolio and Loan Guarantees
• Equity and Debt Guarantees
• Capacity Development
Eligible Sectors : • Agriculture
• Agro Industry
• Small and Medium Scale Mining
• Oil and Related Services
• Building and Construction
• Tourism and Trade.
Guaranteed Operations : • Start-Ups
• Productivity Improvement
• Production Capacity Improvement
• Transfer of Ownership and Restructurings
Countries of Operation :
• Others African Countries