• 2005 : Advans SA is a Venture Capital Investment Company created in August 2005 by Horus Development Finance (Horus), which is a French consulting firm specialized in microfinance in emerging and developing countries, together with several development finance institutions.
• 2006 : Advans Cameroun, created in August 2006 as a Microfinance Institution licensed by the Cameroonian Ministry of Finance, began operations in May 2007.
• 2007 : Advans Ghana is a microfinance institution licensed as a Savings and Loan Company; it was incorporated in November 2007 and opened its first branch in October 2008.
• 2008 : Advans Banque Congo was incorporated in July 2008 and began operations in Kinshasa on 24 July 2009.
• 2009 : Advans Côte d’Ivoire is a microfinance institution registered by the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Côte d’Ivoire. Created in Abidjan in July 2009 and opened in 2012,
• 2010 : Advans Bank Tanzania received a licence to operate as a commercial bank in May 2010, was incorporated in June 2010, and began operations in Dar es Salaam in February 2011.
• 2012 :
Advans Pakistan Microfinance Bank Limited (Advans Pakistan), the Advans group’s sixth greenfield, was created in 2012.
Created in June 2012 and formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd, Advans Nigeria is the seventh greenfield of the Advans Network.