• 1998: Activa Cameroon was created.
• 2001: Activa-Vie, a life company, was created in Cameroon.
• 2005: Activa International Insurance Company (Ghana) Limited started operations in Ghana as Global Alliance Insurance Company in January 2005. Following the approval of the National Insurance Commission NIC), Global Alliance Insurance Was fully Acquired by Activa Insurance, a Pan-African insurer and the originator of the Globus Network in April 2009.
• 2007: Launch of Globus network by Richard Lowe, founder of Activa Cameroon. The Globus network currently brings together some fifty African insurance companies present in 42 African countries (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana , Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Chad , Togo, Tunisia, Zambia and Zimbabwe).
• 2009: Takeover of Global Alliance Insurance (Ghana), which started operations in 2005. The company was renamed to Activa International Insurance Company (Ghana).
• 2010: Globus Re was created.
• 2012: ACTIVA International Liberia was created.
Creation of Activa Finances Limited, a holding company domiciled in Mauritius which controls the group’s operating subsidiaries.
The Cameroonian insurance group Activa took control of two Guinean insurance companies: Union Guinéenne d'Assurance et de Réassurance (UGAR), a non-life company and La Guinéenne Vie (LGV), a life company.
• 2014: Agrément et début des activités d’ACTIVA international Sierra Léone